Tuesday 30 March 2021

Falmouth MA in Illustration update

 I have completed two terms of Falmouth MA passed the modules and have received a certificate.  But the course itself didn't suit me.  There was too much time spent reading on the screen in front of my laptop and it affected my health in terms of eyesight and back problems.  I decided to withdraw.


I do not regret taking the course I have learnt an awful lot of useful skills and improved my knowledge of illustration.


Since January I have been taking a course with the Unitarian College in Worship Leader Studies.  This has been very inspiring and spiritually very comforting.

I have now found a BA course in Illustration at the Open College of the Arts.  I am not yet fully decided to apply.  I am also going to investigate if the 30  credits that I have achieved at Falmouth will be recognized by them.  Certainly the course looks more practical than academic which might suit me more.


Thank you for your support, I shall keep you posted


Zoe


No comments:

Post a Comment